You know I'm a fan of the meta-desserts, so I took inspiration from one of my favorite food blogs, Bake It in a Cake. I thought to myself, "What the most awesome thing I could bake inside a cake?" DUH! MORE CAKE!!!
So Funfetti Cake Ball Chocolate Cupcakes were born!
Funfetti Cake Ball Chocolate Cupcakes
Part 1: Cake Balls
- 1 box Funfetti cake (with corresponding eggs, oil, water)
- 8 oz Funfetti frosting
- As many extra multi-colored sprinkles as you can jam in there
- Bake cake as directed and let cool.
- Crumble up cake into HUGE bowl. Mix in all of the frosting and tons of sprinkles.
- Scoop into tablespoon-size balls and let chill.